Friday 18 March 2011

Let's link it all together...

I checked out my Google ads revenues on a whim today and found I'm close to getting paid, hurrah! It occurred to me to check my Google Analytics account, too, which is a useful tool for anyone who has a website. It lets you know how many people are coming to your site, how long they spend there, how many pages they visited, and many other interesting things. (www.google.com/analytics)

I saw that my A-Level revision website is doing very well at the moment, over a hundred hits a day! I imagine that will only increase as we get closer to exam term. I'm actually proud enough of that website to share it: www.allinfo.plus.com/levelup. I'll never get around to actually finishing it, but it's a lot closer to being finished than my other websites. Oh okay, you pulled my leg into doing a bit of shameless self-promotion: www.allinfo.plus.com/pokemonultimate and www.allinfo.plus.com/revision-gcse are my other two websites. Hehe. Please not that I was VERY young when I made the Pokemon one!

Anyway, it occurred to me that I might actually get some people reading my blog if I put the link on those pages, and I've now placed it on the Level Up homepage.

So yes, I now have even more reason to try to blog more regularly! (I wouldn't get your hopes up/get worried TOO much, though...) I'm back from university for the holidays now, so in theory I might have a bit more time on my hands. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway...

Feel free to comment if you've found this blog from my website! I'd love to hear from you. :) Now I should get going and write a novel...or something. Good old procrastination, now I'm less busy, I can welcome you back!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lizzie, what a GREAT website!
    And no, I didn't find this blog via the website... other way around. :)
    Anyway, well done, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete